Ex-British Railways no. 80072 eases into the riverside station of Berwyn, on the Llangollen Railway in North Wales.
Situated on the present day Llangollen Railway the station was opened in 1865 as part of the Llangollen and Corwen railway, which later formed part of the larger Ruabon-Barmouth railway. The station fell into disuse in December 1964, before the lines closure in January 1965. The famous Chain Bridge is just out-of-shot on the left.
Uploaded to Flickr by michaelgreenhill on 23 June 2018