Merddin Emrys passing Coed y Bleiddiau. The cottage was built in 1863 for a former superintendent of the Ffestiniog Railway. After falling into disuse it has now been leased and restored by the Landmark Trust. There is car parking but it's then a fair walk along a "sheep track" to the cottage - probably best to visit when the trains are running!
Uploaded to Flickr by ARG_Flickr on 10 April 2018
Photo © ARG_Flickr, 10 April 2018. Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence