Opened in 1881, linking Marine Parade (and the beach at Foreshore Road in the South Bay. Built by Messrs George Wood of Hull. The carriages were originally powered by a steam engine, located beneath the track. The steam engine was replaced by electric power in 1920.
Uploaded to Flickr by Reading Tom on 13 August 2021
Photo © Reading Tom, 13 August 2021. Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence