Midsomer Norton South station, Somerset, 7 March 2020. Built by the Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway in 1874 and closed by BR (SR) in 1966. Now part of the Somerset & Dorset Railway Trust, a heritage railway. Pictured is the station, signal box, and the former goods yard and goods shed ( now used as an engine shed).
Uploaded to Flickr by hugh llewelyn on 8 March 2020